Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New gadget for me.

So as I told you guys yesterday my brother and I went to buy now glasses. There were this offer with two pairs for the price at one, and since my brother has lost his old pair and I just wanted a new pair so I don't wear the same ones all the time.
These are the ones that I chose. (They look prettier irl than on this picture + they are more dark purple)
I thought I needed a pair with a bit of color since I all ready got black pair.
I also wrote that I needed a new computer. So today I ordered it, and 15 mins later I got a call that it was ready for me to pick up in the local store! So later I'm gonna go pick it up. Can't wait till I get it set up and ready for use!
 

This beauty is gonna be on my desk tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have your say.