Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Presents.

 
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Eve! I sure did.
These are the presents I got.
The Tee is from my brother and sister and is from A Question Of. I love it, you can't really see it in this picture but on the computer it says "New Kid on The Blog".
The book (Face Forward by Kevyn Aucion) is from my Grandma, The MAC Mineral Powder is from my other Grandma. Then from my Parents I got 1000kr. to use on something that I want cause they had trouble getting everything on my list. The other letter is because some of the books I wanted didn't make it here before Christmas cause of all the snow but there are 3 book heading this way soon.
I also got another one of the Trinket Tree's, this one in white, from my Grandpa,  but I only need one and I think the black one is prettiest.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have your say.