Saturday, February 19, 2011

Home sweet home!

The view from one of the top lifts.

 I had the slope aaaaaall to myself (or well the little dot at the bottom is my mom but still!)!
 
Luckily one of us got hurt (this year) but two days in a row somebody got picked up by a chopper.
 
 The moon on the last night.
I like how the picture is almost all black but you can still see the moon behind the tree.

This past week has gone by so fast! I wish it could have gone on just a little bit longer, but still I'm glad to be home.
We had car troubles both on the way there and on the way home (same thing both times!) so the fact that we had borrowed a car because we didn't think our own could make it all the way was a little pointless..

There was also a little time for some shopping and I brought not just one but two(!) pair of shoes home with me.
You'll get to see them later, I promise!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have your say.