Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blogging...

 
I know that everyone had probably blogged about blogging by now but what the hell..
This post has been in process for awhile now. What really made me write it was when Rikke, from Are You Made of Stardust too?, posted about it last week. (You can see her post here.)

I don't really know who, of my real life friends reads my blog. I don't even think my mom knows about my blog. But every time someone new is added to my followers it makes me happy inside. Mean somebody actually finds the things I post about interesting.
For me blogging is kind of like keeping a dairy (just less personal) and it makes me happy. Nobody has ever really asked me why I blog, and I don't think I'd be able to explain why. But I think it's fun. I can get an idea about a new post when I'm on my way out the door and then I think about it until I get home again so I can post it. Other times when something has happen I think "God I should have taken a picture of that so I could have posted it".. Blogging is on my mind at least a couple of times doing the day.
But just because it's a big part of my day doesn't it mean that everyone will find it interesting.. I post my blog posts on Facebook, which I thought a lot about before I decided to do it. Now I'm thinking about stop doing it via FB. Cause everyone on my friend list may not want to read it. If people really want to read what I have to say then they must sign up as followers (and make me happy).
Well I have no idea is all of this made any sense to you guys but now it's out of my system..

So if you normally see my posts on Facebook and want to keep on reading, you should become a follower! You can either do it through Google Friend Connect (can be found on the right side of the blog) or Bloglovin'.

Follow Sufis World
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have your say.