Monday, March 7, 2011

Saturday.

It's a long time since I've posted an outfit post so here you go.
This outfit is from Saturday.

As some of you know I'm a hair model for Stuhr. And Saturday I was on a trip to Århus with my hairdresser cause he was teaching a course for some others. They had a designer make some clothes for them, so I'm wearing necklace and vest by Gabriella Svarvare and the rest is my own.

A couple of pictures to show my new hair.
They were taken by my uncle yesterday when we were celebration my grandma's birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Er vild med dit nye hår :) Også selv om jeg ikke vidste hvordan det så ud før :)


    Lise

    www.lise-hansen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, Mange tak! Var lidt i samme stil før. (:

    // Sufi

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Have your say.