Monday, March 14, 2011

You look fantastisk..


This morning when i was in the shower someone knocked on the door. I hurried to crap a towel around me and went out to greet the mailman holding a package for me! (He usually doesn't come around until 11 so I thought I had enough time to shower..)
The package was from LookFantastisk and in it was what you see above.
Sea Spray from GHD, Color Extend Rich Recovery form Redken and last but not least Volume Architect from L'Oréal Professionnel tecni.art.
The GHD spray is the best beach spray I've ever tried, the Redken treatment is good for my colored hair and one of my faves, the L'Oréal volume spray is new to me, but I've just tried it and it could become one of my fave hair items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have your say.