Friday, April 8, 2011

Changes.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting the last week. Last weekend my best friend was home from England and after that I got sick (still am a bit). And last but not least I had my first day at the MAC counter Wednesday.
As you (hopefully) can see I've made some changes on the blog. There might be more to come, but that will be smaller changes. I've actually wanted to change the look of the blog for a while but until tonight I couldn't really decide exactly how I wanted it to look. But now it's done and I quite like it.
Apart from having made some changes here I've also made myself a formsping profile, so if you have anything to ask me feel free to do so!

Anyway I'll be off to bed now since I got work at the bakery in the morning.
Nighty Night, Peeps.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have your say.