Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Even more black

Glitter shoes and new shirt from H&M, Saint Tropez jeans.
What I was wearing today at work. I might have quite a lot of black clothes but when you have to put an outfit together which is black from head to toe (and not just jeans & tee every time) it isn't that easy.
So the day before yesterday I was by the outlet at my moms work.

This is what I went home with. Along with a basic cardigan and a pair of cargo-ish pants.
And if this wasn't enough there was a package waiting for me when I got home..

In the package was this lovely dress from ASOS along with the rings below.
The dress might be a little too low cut for work but I love it. You can find it here.

The chain ring can be found here, and the armor-ish ring here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have your say.