Sunday, March 25, 2012

No bad hair day here!


 Least not anymore! Got these items in the mail yesterday.
Redken Nature's Rescue Radiant Sea Spray, Redken Powder Grip 03(which is apparently sold out), Paul Mitchell Fast Drying Sculpting Spray, Kérastase Elixir Ultime.
 
I've been looking for the perfect salt water spray for a long time now, haven't found it yet! So now I'll be trying this one from Redken - I like all their other products so.. The hair powder is one I tried last time I was at the hairdresser and I was impressed! It's way better that the cheep one I've been using till now. The sculpting spray is another thing I haven't tried before (besides this morning). It's suppose to be a styling spray that gives a flexible hold which it nice with a hair style like mine - I hope I'm gonna like it.
Aaaand last but now least is a yet another new member of the family! A new hair oil, the old one was long gone and I thought I'd try something new since I didn't really think the old one was anything special.

I'll have to post a picture of my (relatively) new hair when I'd had a chance to try the products properly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have your say.